This too Shall Pass Away
1. We have never seen a world crisis like the Covid-19 pandemic in hundred years. There is fear, anxiety and uncertainty all over the world and people wonder when will this be over. Life has become so difficult with family and social life disrupted massively and instability all around. We then wonder has HE given up on us and forsaken us. We are not guaranteed that life will be simple, however, God has promised that He won’t ever leave us. Howsoever difficult maybe the times we are witnessing, this too shall pass. People ordinarily accept the platitude that “God won’t give you beyond what you cannot deal with”. There are so many verses in the Bible that give us strength and hope.
Bible verses about Trials and Hard Times
2. Hardships and difficulties occur for different reasons, sometimes we won’t ever comprehend the explanation. However, these events should make us more grounded, carry us nearer to God, and we can utilize them to help other people going through exactly the same thing that we have experienced. Being a Christian doesn’t make us insusceptible to battles, however, going to God will assist us with getting through these battles when we are confronting them. We need to confide in God as told by God to us in James 1:12, “Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.”
Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
3. God will give us the strength to overcome these difficult times. We need to spend more time with God so that we are able to feel His strength and His solace. We can go to His promise and discover what he discloses to us. In Isaiah 41:10 God says, “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
The message of Hope in Difficult Times
4. God likewise gives up hope. We need to have confidence in him and belief that He is with us. God never leaves us. In any event, when we feel alone, it is essential to recall that we are most certainly not and He is with us. He discloses to us He is consistently with us and that He won’t ever relinquish us. Isaiah 41:10 says. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Why should we have Confidence in God?
5. At the point when you’re battling and feeling down, opening your book of scriptures and perusing His uplifting statements can help get you through difficult times. Trust and have confidence in Him that He will give you the strength to traverse. God says there will consistently be hope, affection, and brotherhood and that Love is the best gift of God to us. God loves us, all that he accomplishes for us is on the grounds that He loves us. Deuteronomy 7:9 says, “Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.”